Requirements and information for lifting a sanction
1. What is a sanction?
- A sanction is usually a ban or a mute or timeout. All sanctions are listed in the rulebooks.
- Sanctions for which no request for removal should or can be created are warnings and kicks. If such a sanction is not considered appropriate, you can write a critique about it under Feedback (Team).
- In most cases, however, a sanction is justified and is intended to encourage insight and a related change in one's own behavior.
2. What must be included in the request?
- To make our work easier, please list the (unique) names of all your affected accounts at the time of the sanction as well as your current ones (if they have changed).
- Write us from when to when your sanction lasts, i.e. the date and the duration of your sanction.
- Also write the reason of your sanction (in case of a TeamSpeak ban also by which team member you were banned).
- After that, explain the exact reasons for the sanction or the situation, i.e. how it came about in the first place.
- If you think you should be innocent, provide evidence or explain why.
- If you understand your sanction, show your understanding and give reasons why we should lift it.
- Finally, you can explain any other concerns about your sanction.
3. What else must be considered?
- The request must be written in English or German.
- The post will be written only in the subforum Write (Unbanning Request) and then processed by a team member.
- Your request is valid only if the structure is followed to a certain extent. Shortly written requests or requests with missing information may be rejected.
- Your request will be processed promptly by a team member. However, this may take a few days. We therefore ask for your patience.
- The requirements can be changed or supplemented by the ByTelion.eu team at any time.