Requirements and information about the Supporter application
Currently the application as a Supporter is closed!
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- You need to have your own Minecraft account.
- You need the Teamspeak as well as Discord client and should have good knowledge in using them.
- A working microphone or headset is required for communication and support.
- We expect you to have a certain level of mental maturity.
- Good spelling and grammatical skills are also required.
- If you have some experience in support or moderation, this would be advantageous; however, this is not necessary.
- Your application must be at least 150 words.
- A good structure or outline is required.
- We expect an introduction from you.
- Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses and elaborate on them.
- You should list all your previous experiences in other server teams (if any).
- Finally, list your normal online hours.
- We are currently a very small, but experienced team under construction.
- Most of the current team members have previously gained sufficient experience in their area in various other teams.
- New (Junior) Supporters are always welcomed in a friendly manner and are briefed in detail by a (Senior) Moderator about tasks, procedures and additional rights.
- There is no pressure to perform and no permanent activity is demanded. School or work and real life in general naturally take precedence.
- There are various promotion possibilities, e.g. to moderator or leader in a certain area like the forum.
- The server itself is quite powerful, so everything always runs smoothly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support.